
[ .reminder of the day. ]
'Ishq Allah, Ma'bud Allah' (God is love, lover, and beloved).
...and the sand slips through the tightest grasp
the wind moans and carries much of nature to its destination
the world is a journey, the path must be walked
beautiful is the one drunk off the love of God
glorious is the one absent of ego and inflation
i find myself through knowing Him
there exists no knowledge without knowledge of self
soul before flesh
for flesh will rot away and bury its own body beneath the dirt
a mystery how much my heart can tolerate
since Love has become my way my way has become love
the ocean is endless
the waves, my blanket
it is cold yet it is so warm.
It's amazing as the person who made this. I'm going to have to start one of these. I don't have many good ones but I think I can make it work.
ReplyDeleteThank you love, your hearts seems so pure, i pray it stays that way!
ReplyDeletethanks for the reminder dear!
ReplyDelete:-)